Treating your snoring and sleep apnea,
one message away
- Do you prefer to take care of your snoring or sleep apnea yourself?
- You don’t have time to make an appointment with a doctor?
- Do you need to just do a home sleep study?
This package is intended for trial of sleep apnea devices or continuous therapy.
You can cancel and return the equipment anytime.
- Subscription rate is $138 per month.
- The rate reduces to $49 per month for any item that is paid by the insurance.
- Home sleep testing is included, two nights testing per device used. Maximum of 7 nights of home testing per year. We will choose the type of home sleep testing used.
- You may cancel this subscription anytime and return your device. Monthly billing is not prorated.
- You choose the sequence of trial and what device you would like to use first.
- Items in this package are the following:
- —-eXciteOSA daytime therapy for sleep apnea
- —-iNAP negative pressure therapy
- —-CPAP therapy
- —-Travel CPAP machine trial
- You will keep any one of the above devices as long as your subscription is active.
- You make keep devices one at a time.
- There is a $600 deposit, which is refundable once all devices are returned undamaged.
- Round trip shipping included.
How It Works
or schedule a video visit with a sleep
medicine specialist to discuss options.
we will call you to confirm your
appointment or order.
link for the video visit
or the next steps.
Why Peninsula Sleep Center
Accredited and best experienced sleep specialists
Accurate and complete diagnosis and treatments all in one place
In-network with insurances
What People Say
courteous. My sleep
technician always checked
and asked if I was okay.
Very nice and professional.
technicians. I am an MD
and have rarely seen such
excellence. Thank you!
the experience very pleasant.
We appreciated her delicate
touch and calm demeanor.
Thank you for a very positive
Meet the Team
Elliot L. Naidus, MD
Dr. Naidus is a San Francisco native. Clinically, he enjoys all aspects of pulmonary medicine, but is particularly interested in complex asthma, lung cancer, interstitial lung disease, and rare pulmonary diseases. His interests include hiking, cycling, cooking, and...
Siyan “Amy” NI, MD
Dr. Ni lived on the east coast & west coast, she is a die-hard Californian, loves the diversity & beauty of the Bay Area. When she is not practicing medicine, she enjoys traveling to the far reaches of the world—recent excursions include Dubai, Kenya, &...
Alexander Zider, MD
Dr. Zider joined Pulmonary Associates in 2017 after completing his fellowship at the University of California, Los Angeles. He strives to provide patient-centered care and values long-term continuity.
Charles Everett, MD, MAS
Dr. Everett joined Pulmonary Associates in 2013 after completing his clinical training & a research fellowship at the University of California, San Francisco. He serves as Director of Critical Care at Mills Peninsula Hospital. He is dedicated to the well being of...
Robert Jasmer, MD
Dr. Jasmer is originally from Michigan and has been in the Bay Area for 26 years after doing his medical training at Stanford and the University of California, San Francisco. He joined Pulmonary Associates in 2006 and really values his relationships with his patients.
Lawrence Coskey, MD
Dr. Coskey completed his pulmonary & critical care training at UCLA; he has been practicing in the Bay Area for over 20 years. He’s the medical director of respiratory care services at Mills Peninsula Hospital & enjoys caring for patients in the office &...
Bernard Steyer, MD
Dr. Steyer believes that a great doctor-patient relationship is built on trust and he will always do his best to fulfill that obligation to you.
Grace Chou, NP
Grace has completed her nursing school and advanced nursing practice at Columbia university and her bachelor’s degree at UCSD and has been practicing sleep medicine and managing clinical trials in sleep medicine for more than five years.
Deepti Sinha, MD
Dr. Sinha is an adult and pediatrics sleep specialist. She completed her Sleep Medicine fellowship at Stanford University for adult and pediatrics. She is an adjunct clinical instructor at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford Children’s health. She is board...
Mehran Farid, MD
Dr. Farid has completed his sleep medicine fellowship and Pulmonary-Critical Care at Stanford and Baylor College of Medicine respectively. He works as an adjunct associate professor of sleep medicine at Stanford and has been an advisor in several sleep medicine...
After Hours Technicians: (650) 779-4055, Ext 7
After Hours Physicians: (650) 697-5367